This interface has to be implemented for method call aspects. The ProcessMethodCall method gets called for each method this aspect was applied to. Method Aspect classes have to have the MethodAspectAttribute applied to them on the class and need a public constructor with no parameters for the compiler to be able to instantiate them.
- Reference: RemObjects.Elements.Cirrus.dll
- Namespace: RemObjects.Elements.Cirrus
- Ancestry: IBaseAspect | IMethodCallDecorator
Called for each call to the method this aspect applies to. The aContext parameter contains the current method and type the method was called from, as well as access to the services instance. The aMethod parameter is the method that was actually called, useful when an aspect applies to multiple methods. The aValue parameter contains the actual call. This could be a ProcValue instance for regular calls or a NewValue for constructor calls.
func ProcessMethodCall(_ aContext: IContext, _ aMethod: IMethod, _ aValue: ParameterizedValue) -> Value
- aContext: context parameter
- aMethod: exact method called
- aValue: Parameters passed to this call