RemObjects Mercury will bring the VB.NET language to the Elements platforms.
With Mercury, you will be able to build your existing VB.NET projects, and leverage your Visual Basic™ language experience to write code for all Platforms supported by Elements.
Mercury is currently in early alpha stage, and it is available (and already relatively usable) as part of Elements Preview channel builds.
- Learning Visual Basic and Mercury (External Links to tutorials not specific to Elements)
- Language Extensions in Mercury
- Work with Mercury in Fire or Water on Mac and Windows
- Work with Mercury in Visual Studio on Windows
- The Platforms — .NET, Cocoa, Android, Java, Windows, Linux and WebAssembly
- Elements RTL — An optional cross-platform base library
- EUnit — A cross-platform unit testing framework
- RemObjects Mercury Home Page
- Get set up with Fire on Mac
- Get set up with Water on Windows
- Get set up with Visual Studio on Windows
- Mercury Discussion Forum on Talk