RemObjects Oxygene (Object Pascal)
One of five languages in the Elements family, Oxygene is based on the foundation of Object Pascal but – in contrast to our C# and Swift implementations – we have been aggressively driving Object Pascal forward over the past ten years, significantly improving the language year after year after year.
As a result, Oxygene is a language that is decidedly Object Pascal, and will make you feel immediately at home if you come from a Delphi or Object Pascal background, but at the same time is a modern language for the 21st century, with many, many advanced language features that take your productivity to the next level.
The Oxygene compiler will continue to evolve rapidly, with new features coming to the language with almost every release.
- Oxygene Language Introduction
- Oxygene for Delphi Developers
- Work with Oxygene in Fire or Water on Mac and Windows
- Work with Oxygene in Visual Studio on Windows
- The Platforms — .NET, Cocoa, Android, Java, Windows, Linux and WebAssembly
- Elements RTL — An optional cross-platform base library
- EUnit — a cross-platform unit testing framework
- Oxygene Home Page
- Get set up with Fire on Mac
- Get set up with Water on Windows
- Get set up with Visual Studio on Windows
- Oxygene Discussion Forum on Talk