RemObjects Iodine (Java Language)
RemObjects Iodine, new in Elements 9.2, extends the Elements family of languages to a fourth member by adding support for the Java 8 Language.
In a mixture of our goals with own Oxygene language, and more similar to our C# and Swift implementations, our aim with the Iodine compiler front-end is to stay close and true to the Java language, but taking it to the next level by making it more modern.
With Iodine, the Java language can now be used for all four Elements platfroms, including .NET, Cocoa and Island – as well as of course Java and Android as well.
- Learn Java (External Links to Java Tutorials not specific to Iodine)
- Language Extensions in Iodine
- Work with Iodine in Fire on Mac
- Work with Iodine in Water on Windows
- Work with Iodine in Visual Studio on Windows
- The four Platforms — .NET, Java/Android, Cocoa and Island
- Elements RTL — An optional cross-platform base library
- EUnit — A cross-platform unit testing framework