RemObjects Iodine (Java Language)
RemObjects Iodine extends the Elements family of languages to a fourth member by adding support for the Java Language.
In a mixture of our goals with our own Oxygene language, and more similar to our C# and Swift implementations, our aim with the Iodine compiler front-end is to stay close and true to the Java language, but taking it to the next level by making it more modern.
With Iodine, the Java language can now be used for all Elements platforms, including .NET, Cocoa and Island – as well as of course on the Java JVM and Android.
- Learn Java (External Links to Java Tutorials not specific to Iodine)
- Language Extensions in Iodine
- Work with Iodine in Fire or Water on Mac and Windows
- Work with Iodine in Visual Studio on Windows
- The Platforms — .NET, Cocoa, Android, Java, Windows, Linux and WebAssembly
- Elements RTL — An optional cross-platform base library
- EUnit — A cross-platform unit testing framework
- Get set up with Fire on Mac
- Get set up with Water on Windows
- Get set up with Visual Studio on Windows
- Iodine Discussion Forum on Talk