RemObjects Iodine (Java Language)
RemObjects Iodine extends the Elements family of languages to a fourth member by adding support for the Java Language.
In a mixture of our goals with our own Oxygene language, and more similar to our C# and Swift implementations, our aim with the Iodine compiler front-end is to stay close and true to the Java language, but taking it to the next level by making it more modern.
- Learn Java (External Links to Java Tutorials not specific to Iodine)
- Language Extensions in Iodine
- Work with Iodine in Fire or Water on Mac and Windows
- Work with Iodine in Visual Studio on Windows
- The Platforms — .NET, Cocoa, Android, Java, Windows, Linux and WebAssembly
- Elements RTL — An optional cross-platform base library
- EUnit — A cross-platform unit testing framework
- Get set up with Fire on Mac
- Get set up with Water on Windows
- Get set up with Visual Studio on Windows
- Iodine Discussion Forum on Talk