If placed on a class and the DuckTypeAspectAttribute is located on this class, it will be called every time a user uses the duck<T>() expression.
- Reference: RemObjects.Elements.Cirrus.dll
- Namespace: RemObjects.Elements.Cirrus
- Ancestry: IBaseAspect | IDuckTypeDecorator
Called by the compiler for each duck<> if none of the high priority duck typing aspects can deal with this.
- aContext: context for resolving types
- aInput: Input value
- aInputType: type of the input value
- aTargetType: target type for the duck typing aspect
- aMode: mode passed (static if none was applied)